Featured Post

There's No Place Like Home

Home Security In The (Crazy) Modern World by Eric Power Since October, I've been working for a major package delivery company in t...

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Some New Additions

If you scroll down the page, you will notice a whole pack of new posts! No, I didn't snack on amphetamines and write all of those in one day; my friend Chad over at The Ratrace Losers was kind enough to allow me to import my guest postings that I wrote on his blog over to my own! Very cool; he absolutely did not have to do that, so I am very thankful for his generosity. So, read some samples of my writing, feel free to comment, and by all means, if you like something you read, SHARE IT. More to follow; the true launch of Power, For The People is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment